Oh, look, another incorrectly genre'd FAN-FICTION!!!

Okay, first off, I'm not saying that I don't like Fan-Fictions. There are a few I am subscribed to and LOVE when they're updated.

The thing I hate is that Fan-fics is almost ALL there is. What happened to the good old FANTASY? Vampires, yeah, Mibba's got 'em, but I don't like them. It's always a love story when it's vampires, and it only started around the time as Twilight (I'm not saying I don't like Twilight, i do, just not super crazy about it).

Where are the dragons and fairies and shape shifters and mages and sorcerers and witches and demons and swords and knights that I love?

And I hate that some fan fictions are categorized as 'original' stories.

I click on it, thinking, "Oh, this is going to be interesting!" And then I find out it's a Jonas Brothers fiction.

I dont' even like the Jonas Brothers much. I've read two fics all the way through, and they're both from the same author because I happen to like how she twists her stories around.

Is there anyone else out there who's tired of seeing "ORIGINAL FICTION" when it's really a FAN-FICTION ?!?!

Okay. So that's done. Sorry for the rant.

Now, on a happier note, my boyfriend and I have officially been together for like, nine days.
AWESOME. =3
September 27th, 2009 at 05:38am