Being Yourself

Hey dudes and dudettes :)

So yeah..

I'm all about being myself.. and if people dont like me or the way I think or the way I write well then don't waste your time talking to me.

I've had a lot of bullying and fake friends in my past... and frankly, I'm stronger now.. but if people fuck me off, say bad things about me, critisize me, or say bad things about my past then I will have a go. Yes I might get upset, because I've had things in my past that have upset me but people that think they know what I've been through... don't bother. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH! Unless you have experienced the same thing, or been in the same place at the same time as me. Then you don't know how I feel.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!. The only person that knows who I am is ME myself. And people that think that they can tell me what to do or what to think are just losers and don't deserve to be my friend.

I like my own things, I have my own way of thinking.
I am a caring person and I will do whatever it takes to help that person when they are having trouble.
I don't like conflict, I HATE bullying and I don't like arguements, so most of the time, I tend to stay out of them.

I am a natural Medium.
I believe in the Paranormal and I actually have an Orb in my room which is infact my dead friend that is looking over me, protecting me. He is my Guardian Angel.
I went to a Physcic. No I didn't believe all the things that she told me, but most of them yes. Particually about 2 of my friends and my nan.
I am naturally good at giving advice to people.. why? This is my Medium stage kicking in. If someone comes to me for advice and I haven't experienced it.. I will be able to give them advice. That's just my medium stage kicking in.
If you want to think I'm weird... go ahead. I don't care.

And as for all you Grammer freaks.
PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN WAY OF TYPING... GET OVER IT! Just because you want to be a snob and a know it all, doesn't mean we all have to suffer.
Ever heard of a thing called Dyslexia? Yeah some people might have it.. so correcting their grammer, could upset them. THINK!
September 27th, 2009 at 11:44am