Dream

I had a dream last night, it went like this...

Myself in 5 years:

I was smiling as my father walked me down the isle. There was a guy at the alter, but I couldnt see his face. My bridesmaids were smiling at me, and my mother was crying. There was the groomsmen beside the groom, but I couldnt see their faces either. My preacher was holding a bible, looking at me, smilng. My father handed me off, and the preacher married us..

Myself in 10 years:

I was standing in a hospital room, with a baby in my arms. My baby. I looked around the room for my husband, but there was no one except me, the baby, and a nurse. I asked the nurse where my husband was, and she said that I dont have a husband, that he died soon after I became pregnant. I looked down at the baby in my arms after that, and just started to cry.

Myself in 15 years:

I was standing in the middle of two graves. The one on the left side of me didnt have a name, and the one on the right said: Taylor James(what i've always wanted to name my son) but there was no last name. My baby and my husband had died. I looked at all the graves around me then back at the two in front of me, and started to cry, the only two people in my life had died.

I honestly don't know what that means, it was more detailed in my dream, but it scares the crap out of me. I think it's trying to tell me that im going to be alone? That's the one thing im scared of, is being alone.
September 27th, 2009 at 03:04pm