Just Skinny

THis was going to be an article, but i got lzy xD

Imagine this: You’re looking at the girl looking at the jean rack. She asks the nice lady at the store for a size double zero. You glare at her behind her back. Maybe this is you. Maybe not? If it is go forward. You jealous, of her and assume that this girl is anorexic, bulimic, or hurts her self to get that far. And I know this most likely isn’t you- but if it is (or you want to be enlightened) read on.

I know its few people who do think that, but those few people can really hurt a girl. See all these articles on mibba? Big is beautiful! Real woman have curves! Pretty much saying that thin girls are unhealthy and ugly and guys just don’t like them yadda yadda yadda- but really, what ever happened to EQUALITY. And I do think that all sizes are beautiful, I don’t find over weight people nor do I find underweight beautiful, anything in the healthy range I find beautiful (for the most part)

People don't get in much trouble for telling an underweight girl to gain some pounds as telling an overweight girl to loose some. When they are both the same thing- commenting on some bodies weight in a mean way.

Once I was in a store trying on a dress I loved. It made my small 5' size 00-1 'boyish' 'body look tall and have a bit of curve. I walked out of the room for my friend, two girls walked in at the same time, one told me the dress looked great, I thanked her, but then heard her whisper "that F***ing skinny bitch starves her self. I know it" and that pissed me off so much, because I am in the health weight range and like my body, yeah there’s things I wouldn't mind changing, wouldn’t mind being a bit taller, and what not, And things I like, but all and all I am happy. I don’t starve myself; I don’t puke up my food, and eat a lot. I love steak and salad- and eat them more than necessary.

I understand that the media has shown small size two look great and what not, and now we need a change (I think we do) but does it have to be complete vice-versa? Cant we just do equal treatment?

Ima put in facts and stuff and change it and make an article
September 28th, 2009 at 12:31am