Jersey ***s

Okay, with my last entry I figured out that some of the people who read my journals don't necessarily read my stories. Well, if that may be the case, you can get to the story I'm about to ramble about here. And I warn you: it's a Jonas fan-fic. And a ten star one at that. ;D

Things to take into consideration from chapter 12:

1) Although my plot line is cliché, I've been told several times that I make this story my own. Usually, if I feel something is too cliché, I delete it.

2) I'm not a huge fan of love triangles. "It's Funny How Things Work Out" was an exception.

3) Wouldn't Joe have confessed his love by now? *cough, cough*

Honestly, I wasn't really planning on having Joe say that. It just kinda went there. Actually, that wasn't what I had planned for the chapter at all. But, after reading all of your angry comments (Ahaha, you guys are funnyyyy), it got me thinking. Should I do that? Maybe in another story. That would be fun. And considering how terrible I am to my characters, it would be a good read. Right?

But I'm so stumped. When I wrote that chapter, I forgot that I was doing alternative points of view. XP (I'm such a good writer, I forgot that and the name of one of my characters...)

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. I figured a journal would be good because this would be one long ass author's note.

Comment me? I wanna know your opinion on my writing a love triangle story.

(Psst. Two new stories! An original and a co-write.)
September 29th, 2009 at 01:03am