I Chatted With Someone Famous..

About a year ago, I stumbled upon the email of Mr. Benjamin Burnley, lead singer of Breaking Benjamin.

Now, I love this band, and I was really excited about it, but, hehehe, I was too chicken to start a conversation with him. And for some reason, I never really told anyone I had his email.

Where I live, literally NO band ever comes and performs here. We've only had two, Sum41 and We the Kings + Nevershoutnever.. and since the We the Kings concert was recent, my friend and I were talking about it and I told her "Oh this famous guy I added a year ago is online.." and she freaked, asked me for the email, and I ended up adding her to a convo.

This is how I started the conversation "..."

And she said "Hi!!"

We talked for a few minutes.. But he was really boring ): I asked him to come to where we were but he said he didn't travel.. Yeah I kind of forgot that fact haha.

Well anyway, my friend and I TRIED to make small talk, but it was unsuccessful and we ended up just exiting the conversation...

I know he's probably busy and all, but you know, it was so... BORING and DISAPPOINTING. He probably said 5 sentences total in that short conversation.. I hope more bands come here..
September 30th, 2009 at 04:41am