Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. You're not a Father.{Kind of personal rant.}

A father to me is someone who is always there for his child.
Someone who makes an effort to be 'friends' with his child.
Someone who KNOWS their children. Someone who always talks to that child. A man who, when is asked by his child a question. Tries his damnest to answer their question.
A man who treats his wife with RESPECT.

Someone who's INVOLVED.

A Dad to me is someone who's in the background.
Who can't say he knows much about his children. Someone who you're afraid of talking to.. Someone who doesn't answer your questions, but directs you to his wife.

Someone who sits on his ass.
Someone who can't respect his wife.
-

Dearest DAD.
Thank you for the 18 years of wasted time. Trying to make an effort to spend time with you.
Thank you for brushing me off DAD. Thank you for treating my mom like sh-t DAD.

Thanks for making my life a little harder.

You wonder why I didn't cry when leaving you. But I cried saying good bye to my PETS?
Because you're not a FATHER, you're a DAD.

And you know what?
I'm glad my MOTHER threw those 18 years of marriage down the pot.
You made her MISERABLE after so long.

Nothing is changing... For my brother, my mother and myself.
You never talked to me. You didn't help pay the bills after you came home. MOTHER did.
And guess what.

You still don't have a job. You don't have a car in your name.
Mom is making a new bank account, and transfering all of her money. She's taking you off of the insurance.
We're getting an apartment. Sure, Michelle is going to live with us. but hey. She can help PAY RENT. And I'm starting my job next week.
Yeah, I can get a job... Why can't you?

Sure, you have my cat and our dogs.
But as soon as we get our new place. They're MINE again. You have no right to them.

We're getting all of our stuff back. But you're losing... Basically everything.
You'd rather take the house then give it to us.
You couldn't give your SON five dollars for gas so he could get to school. When you had 50 bucks in your wallet.

You're... A douche bag.

You put your son, your daughter and your WIFE through hell.
You told MOTHER to "Get your shit and get out" through a TEXT message.

And it's snapped right back in your face.

So.Sorry for being heartless DADDY, but. You don't deserve us.

Oh, and by the way (:
That 10 wedding ring of moms.

Is now my pinkie ring.
September 30th, 2009 at 05:04am