Sequel

Alright, so, obviously I have one chapter left of 'I Try To Drown You Out, So, Down Goes Another One.' And obviously, Marley is at a cross roads. She now has a choice of who she wants to be with.

This is where you readers come in. I need you to send (comment!) in your votes on who you would like Marley to end up with. I really need your opinons on who she end sup with.

But, I advise you to choose wisely. Because, I have two plot options for the sequel (or threequel, or whatever HiMicheleHere calls it). Both plots are not told in Marley's POV, but they aren't the same person in each story.

If the readers choose a certian person (or persons) for Marley to be with, then the POV will be someone beside's Marley. Marley and the others will not be the exact main focus of the story, but they will be important towards the middle of the story (or the beginning, however long the chapters are).

If the readers choose a certian person (or persons) for Marley to be with, then the POV will still not be Marley's, but she will be a bigger focus than in the other option.

Now, that is not to say that even though Marley is not the exact main character, the stories won't be about her, because they will, it will just, how do I word this, not exactly be about her.

So, anyways, I am giving everyone two weeks to vote. If by October 16, 2009 I believe that they is not enough votes, then I will choose who she will end up with, which will resulting in people most likely being angry. That is why I need you guys to vote, so I know your opinions. But, if a lot of people vote before the 16th, then I may or may not update sooner; it just depends.

As stated before, I really want you guys to think about who you want her to be with. I know most people are in a 'I love Jonah' mood, but don't forget about Eli, Ben, and Derek! :D

Now, please go back, comment, and have a nice day! :D:D:D

M@RYB3TH!

PS! Special thanks to!

Dirty Liar
storyluver1143
ChasingMemories
IHeartAlexGaskarth!!
RAWR!_I'm a Tree (x2)
Crazy Rainbow
Aubreyy
nicaroxursox09
wivvymarie
xnicotine kisses
froggiexhoppedxaway
HiMicheleHere (x2)
ZackZackAttack!
Sei;Magnifique!
chelz2012
IPlayedWithHim141
JurassicJulie.
leishaa..
FROSTBITE
October 3rd, 2009 at 05:41am