My ***ed up life and.... me.

What can I say.... I'm 13 and life at home pretty much sucks. My step father and my mum keep on saying that a 13 year old girl doesn't know what is good for her, and that if anything was left up to me I will end up being gothic with a big attitude.

I am French, my mum and dad are both from France and met each other in Moorea, the Island right next to Tahit, I know, ur probably thinking Where the Fuck is Tahiti?!? Well it's in the Pacific Ocean, anyway, I was born there and lived happelly untill my parents separeted when I was 5. It was eazy for them because they never got married. Anyway, my mum was sad and I was mad at my dad. Then At 9 my mum and I moved to Australia, big move from an Island of only 60km! So we arrived and moved to the country side, I went to my first skool in Australia (without one word of English). Then we moved, again to Brissiiii!!!! Where I went to my 2 skool in Australia (oh yeah my mum and my step dad also got married back in our first house) We stayed there 4 2 years and a half when we moved again and now currently go to my 3 skool in Australia, (7 skools all up with the ones in Moorea) a private sckool, with stupid skirts and a white blousse, it is really disgusting, and I haven't even mentioned the hat. So, we bought a house and there we are! I see my dad 2 a year when I'm lucky and get to go to Tahiti. I never want to come back but i have too. Why can't my mum let me live with my dad??? She is really annoying, and my step father controls my whole life. Now I have to dress sophisticated like a little doll or one of those high fashion models, it is descasting, they are going to give me a new wore drobe because apparently I don't show my feminine side enough, bullshit! I reckon what I ware is hot, and that I don't need to dress like my mum, unless they want me to die of a heart attack or pure suicide.

I have no control over my life and apparently it is for my own good (its all crap). My parents think I actually want to be with them and all that crap, but really, i would rather kill myself, and then I feel guilty because they give me everything I need, except, yeah.... a life.
October 3rd, 2009 at 05:31pm