Information and updates

So I haven't updated anything in a while. No oneshot inspiration has struck me yet and I'm having a little trouble with the plot of an urban fairytale, (which also needs a new title) the problem is where the plot will move in chapter eight. I have a basic idea but so far it's refusing to write itself out the way it should and then there is the problem of the whole plot; like where is it going and how will it end? Again I have ideas for parts but some of the big picture is still missing. Good new the gaps are filling and the plot growing along with the cast.
Currently there are 10 characters introduced, 11 if you count Felix from the Autumn nightmare oneshot. Ten might seem much but so far there are 16 characters that still is waiting for an appearance and there will be more.
I have also written some small profiles for some of the characters that can be viewed in the character section, I'll try to keep it updated so things will get a little easier to keep track of.
The back story behind is also growing richer, I might have to write it down to one day. Actually things are probably getting a little soap opera like with all the different species and alliances.

And costume update: Wig has arrived, boots have arrived, hat nearly done, dress nearly done, got the thighs, and jumper almost done. That means I soon have a complete cosplay for Eruka Frog in Soul Eater ^^
October 3rd, 2009 at 06:24pm