I've never been more happy, but I've never been more scared.

So I just wanted to share with my Mibbian friends that I'm two weeks pregnant :o) I know some of you will be like, "Ugh, that's disgusting. You're like 18 years old, and you're already pregnant." blah blah blah. It wasn't like it was planned or anything, it just happened. But I'm happy about it, but I'm really scared. I have a potential baby girl or boy growing inside me (that sounds so weird for me to say) but I couldn't be any happier. I know it's going to be tough taking care of a baby at my age, but I'm more than willing to do everything and anything for it. It'll be easier for me to take care of this baby and myself, knowing that I got my boyfriend, mum and my family and friends behind me on this. I know it's still pretty early, but in my opinion, abortion is not an option for me. I have my own certain views on it, and I don't think that I would be able to live with myself knowing that I gave up a part of me because I simply wasn't ready yet. And adoption isn't going to be an option either because I don't want the little booger growing inside me to be claimed as someone else's baby.

But yeah, I just wanted to share it with you guys and share my little 9 month journey
:o)
October 4th, 2009 at 01:19am