William Beckett Has A Daughter?

I was reading the story on TAI in the latest alternative press, and William admitted to having a two year old daughter. Oh and he's engaged

I'm not upset or anything, my crush on him has passed a looooong time ago, but I'm just in shock really. I think back, and wonder if I knew about this two years ago when my crush on him was at it's highest, if I found out then, I might have cried, and I laugh when I think of that.

I understand why he wanted to keep it a secret, keeping his family out of the spotlight, and now I feel a little bad gossiping about it now, but I want to know, are you shocked, do you not care?

The music is still amazing as ever, their EP is fantastic, I recommend picking it up before it's gone for good. I couldn't be more excited about being able to see them live as a full band. I saw them on the snakes and suits tour, it was different, more calm and relaxing, (I cried when William sang Seed live, it was just beautiful, so amazing) but I want the real deal, the whole nine yards.

I've always looked up to him, I've never heard anything bad about his attitude, he sounds amazing recorded and live, and his lyrics never cease to amaze me, he is truly a wonderful singer and musician.

When I see them on Wednesday, I don't plan on taking pictures of the show, I feel like I'm so busy trying to capture the moment rather than enjoy it, you should try it out, see if you prefer taking pictures, or just chilling and watching the show, it feels weird at first, but then you get over it ;D
October 4th, 2009 at 06:19am