This has been the best week in the world. *Sarcasm* Wait for tomorrow's update.

I wanna Scream, I wanna yell, I wanna cry, I wanna cuss, I wanna leave, I wanna get away, I wanna ignore, I wanna act, I want everyone to pay attention to me for all of five fucking seconds. This week has been hell. Whenever I tried to tell someone something, The either interrupted or pretended to listen while ignoring me completely. What the fuck, man? I'm fucking tired of this shit, No one listens to me, For example, Edwardo has been ditching us to go hang out with his boyfriend and I've been bitching about it saying, "If I ever ditch you guys without saying anything, Slap me." And then Thursday, Honna and Katie passed me and Susie and didn't even fucking say hi. Then then proceeded to go around the lockers and leave, without saying a word, They should fucking know by now, I don't like that shit. Then Today, My mom Is PMS-ing again. She asked me if I knew where they sold Scrubs and I said I knew of one place in the mall, We went right quick but she kept bitching and moaning about the price as If I was the one who wanted the damn scrubs in the first place. I asked her "Why are you acting like I want them?" And she gets all fucking mad at me. I asked in a nice calm voice, no attitude, no face, NOTHING. What the fuck is going on? So then she extended my 2 day punishment from the Internet from 2 days to 3. It was supposed to be over today. What a bitch. Then She said she's not giving it to me tomorrow either, When I asked why she said nothing. 4 days. Bitch. The only thing she said Was "Go Ahead and treat me the way you do, I'll treat you the way you treat me." So asked, "How do I treat you?" No awnser. Fuckin' Figures. Then My dad is Ignoring me too, I try to talk to hm about mom and he Ignores me. I swear to fucking non-existent god I'm sick of this shit. I wanna go crawl in a hole and wait for a vain to pop in my brain from pent up anger, Though your probably helping that. I wish my headache would go away, Today started so awesomely too. its just this evening that sucked. Major monkey balls by the way. Wow I bitch allot. At least I don't take it out on people who don't deserve it. Oh wait, I do. Well at least I apologise.... Most of the time. I'm sick of her fucking moods. Maybe she's going menopausal on my ass all of a sudden. She Keeps saying she'll leave my dad. If she does, I wanna go with him. Period. No fights over custody, I'm going with him.

Why can't anyone listen to me for once? It's always me who's there for everyone, Me who helps the emo kid in the corner, Me who comforts and hugs Honna when he aunts being a bitch. Well what about me? What if I have fucking problems I want to get off my shoulders? What if I'm Sad, Or Angry or upset? What about me?

What about my voice that yearns to be heard?

I need a drink.

P.S. I know its been a while, Fuck off.
October 4th, 2009 at 07:20am