It continues

Toomorow skool starts... Good in a way cauz it is getting closer to the next holidays. lol
Random, Iknow, but, my mum and step father are well in love, weird in a way but so much more cute and sweet. When I look at my mum she is so happy, full of life! And then me. I am not as good, and now that I have realised that I just think 'why bother?' My mum is very beautiful and sweet, she is always willing to help to make the world a better place.
My step father, like everybody has his ups and downs, he can't stop talking! But most importantly he is the father that I miss. He works his but off to give me a great education and make home the best it can be and all i do is complain. I trye to show my appreciation, but never suceed, what is wrong with me? Why do I always find it so hard to say thank you?
Life gave me so much.
My dad, well, he is my Idol, the one I look up too. He is an artist, one of the best, he is my roll model in so many ways. He can make something fabulous out of nothing, something I would never be able. i miss him more than anything in the world, but at least I know he is always here for me.
Than me, well I am stubborn, ignorant and a bit sellfish, but my parents still love me, why?
So that is how i see my life, I have no reason to be sad, but i still find it, I should show my apreciation but I take everything for granted, but I also believe I have good sides. Sorry about the last journal, I know it pissed a lot of peoples off but I had just gotten into a fight with my parents. Sorry, hope you liked that one better.
October 4th, 2009 at 07:37am