Just a little check up.

I know what you're thinking - as i'm telepathic! - no i'm not but seriously I think I know what you're thinking.
"Is she here with another excuse?
No this time I have no excuse my friends. Other than laziness, lessons and one annoying case of writers block.
Also i've walked home twice so as you can imagine i'm knackered! No i'm kidding.

I decided i'd write this little entry to see how everything is going, how you all are, whats been happening on your side of the bridge, perhaps there's some gossip your just dying to tell me? I don't really have an excuse for no updates on YFTCM. I've been working on new ideas but I never get the time to write them because of that annoying writers block thing we mentioned earlier. I really hope I haven't dissappointed any of you by waiting for it to update cause I feel kind of helpless at the moment.

On a good note though - my best friends stories are really taking off! They're going through the roof at the moment. I want you to go on x-pwincess-boink-x's account and read some of her stories because they are truley awesome and have inspired me to write a lot more than I usually do.

Another good note - It's almost halloween! How supercalafragalisticexpealidotios it's going to be! With all the costumes and candy and spooky kids that hang around the streets threatening to steal your candy or egg your house. It should be a good one this year. If you want (so this is optional) leave me a comment on what your dressing up as for halloween so I can be unoriginal and steal your idea. No i'm kidding again. Leave me a comment telling me how fantabulous you are going to look so I can have a good laugh and cheer myself up.

Dedication to Livvy Midson - "Um...miss your kid is trying to steal my candy!"
October 4th, 2009 at 11:07am