Another Oli Sykes story?

Alright, here's the deal. I just thought of a really awesome idea for a story, and I think that it would really work out as an Oli Sykes story. Yes, I know i already have one, but I think that this one would really be better if Oli instead of someone else.

If I were to write it, it wouldn't be started until I finished my Matt Sanders story and made more progress on my currently active Oli Sykes story. So here's the basic idea.

It's basically about this girl who had a very bad upbringing. Her parents weren't very honorable and she was always around trouble but never in it. She was a relatively well-behaved girl considering the things her parents got into. But when her parents are murdered, their murderer isn't content with only killing them, they want her dead too. The threat of the hit-man forces her into the witness protection program, where she must fake her own death and start over in a new country; England.

When she's in England, she develops a new life with everyone she knew from her own life believed her dead. She eventually settles in and makes friends with non other than the boys of Bring Me the Horizon. Eventually, she'll go on tour with them. But when they come to her own home town some of her past is surfaced, causing trouble in Paradise. This will be the story of the trouble she has to go through to hide her past, and when everything is finally resolving and perfecting, it all gets fucked up.

Alright, the description might be a bit lame, but I promise the story I have in mind is quite interesting. Anyone like it? Hate it? (Just to let you know, i'll probably write it even if only three people read it.) I just want to know what you all think, so get back to me. (:
October 7th, 2009 at 01:37am