Going Away!

Hey guys,

I'm going to be away for a few days, like I was last holidays. Should give me some time to get a tan (creepy voice: there's nothing healthy about a tan...), study for the School Certificate and clear my head in general.

Decided to wait until November to take the DKT, because that's when my friend is taking it and I have no time to do the driving hours at the moment.

Oh yes, and it will give me a chance to write! Don't worry, I won't write terrible poetry and scar you all, I'll keep writing my stories which only ever seem to get written while I'm up the coast for some reason.

I sleep in the garage - no phone, no cable TV, no internet. However will I survive? Just kidding just kidding xP I'll just have to become really passionate about bingo or something. Although there was this one time we were playing catch or something, and these REALLY hot rugby guys jogged past. One of them picked up the ball and handed it back to me. Did I mention he was shirtless?

Sorry, sorry, back to reality! Um...I'll just be watching good old episodes of Junjo Romantica and stuff while I'm gone too. And I loves my new swimsuit - plus it gives me some incentive to lose weight now XD

Anyway, love you all and I'll be back soon!

xxx Lexi
October 7th, 2009 at 02:46am