Today I saw the Sky come Crashing Down

Tuesday, October 6th, 2009

So, this is just something that I wanted to do. I want to write about my day, even though nothing worthwhile happened. I wish I had started this yesterday night, then I would have had something fun to write about. I might do a re-cap of last night's events and then go over today's. Leave comments or free to express any opinions you have. And at the end of this there will be a question of the day, almost always related to my topic, so definitely answer in a comment below! Ready? Here we go...

Monday, October 5th, 2009

I had a typical day at school, I was actually pretty studious in all of my classes, except Anatomy, which in time you will learn is the one class that I have where even if I do nothing, I still pass. The teacher, Ms. Davis, is a really nice woman. Well, maybe I will start from the beginning of school. Some funny things popped into my mind while typing. First period, US History flew by pretty quickly. We had a substitute and all we had to do was color and label a map as well as answer a few questions. Next was Discreet Math, which is a fairly easy class. For the second time in a row I was the first one with the correct answer to the one page problem we had to do. Tedious work, but I was so proud of myself when I had accomplished it and gotten it right. Then I had to go down to Daubs classroom, which is a computer class where I was supposed to be doing some Physical Science work for my North Carolina Virtual Public School. Instead I stayed on Yahoo and emailed my friend Brianna. She received them as text messages. I freaking love using Yahoo.

So, I was texting her and we decided that after school we would stop by the Halloween store near Walmart. We both need wigs for Halloween so it was a good idea ha-ha. We texted for two class periods, I have Mr.Daub's class for two periods and then it was time for lunch. I grabbed all of my things and headed off to sit at a lunch table full of people whom I am not really friends with. But that's okay because every lunch I always smile because this one guy, who I don't even know, always comes up to me and says something cheesy like, "Stefanie, you light up this whole cafeteria with your beautiful smile." or, "You're seriously the most awesome person ever." Now I don't like the boy, but it's still nice to hear that someone appreciates your existence. Especially when it's a stranger. After lunch, I have fifth and sixth period of anatomy when I really did nothing. I sat at a table with my pregnant friend Cheyene and tore pieces of paper and made a 3-D elephant. He was pretty cool. Those two class periods though are the longest hour and some odd minutes of my life. Finally, it was time for English IV, my last class of the day. Thankfully, we didn't have any work and watched The Lion King. We're preparing to read MacBeth and she said that The Lion King is very similar to the story of MacBeth. Finally school was over. Then I went to hang out with Brianna.

Our first stop of course, was the Halloween store where we walked around and pushed all of the "Try Me" buttons we could possibly find. Oh, if I had $100 dollars to just throw away I would have gotten this creepy thing that looks like a zombie and actually crawls after you on the floor when you turn him on. He was so cool. Finally, we came across the wigs but they had a sign up that said "Don't try on the wigs." I was determined to break this rule. So, I grabbed a red wig, for my Poison Ivy costume and walked over to the wall that had all of the female costumes. After searching for a while I stumbled across an "Eve" costume, from Adam and Eve and it was perfect. It was a short green halter dress with leaves all over it. I grabbed it as Brianna grabbed her slutty school girl outfit to try on and we headed to the dressing rooms. I snuck my red wig in with me, he-he I'm such a bad-ass, and tried everything on. It was the most perfect outfit. Too bad the dress was $50. So, as I was taking it off, one of the twig/leaf things fell off and I didn't want the woman to think I broke it and make me buy it so I shoved it down into my pants. I handed the dressing room attendant my costume and as me and Brianna walked out, I pulled the leaf/twig thing out of my pants. You should have seen the look she had given me! xD

Our last stop of the night was Target, where she needed to go to get some conditioner. Too bad they didn't have it. Well, we decided to walk around for a bit and after a while, I found the like "Exercise" section. We started lifting weights and exercising right in the middle of the store. That's the night I found out I couldn't life more than a twenty pound weight with one arm. I nearly died picking up the twenty-five pound one. After we were finished though, I found a skateboard. And the inner skater in me just could not pass up the chance to skate on those smooth Target floors. So, I grabbed it and rode up and down the isle, finally making my way down the long isle. Too bad I happened to pass a manager and had to bail out. I grabbed the board after they had seen me and ran to go put it back up in the section I got it from, then Brianna and I walked over to the clothes section so she could purchase a flannel shirt. Boy, I wish I had a job, then I could buy clothes all the time too. I did buy an Amp'd though with a few dollars my 'rents handed me before I left.

The rest of the night we spent driving around town, just talking and laughing our asses off. Over all, it was a pretty bitchin' night.

Tuesday, October 6th, 2009

Today wasn't nearly as interesting. I missed school because of a migraine, that I get quite frequently, and laid around the house hoping it would go away soon. Around eleven I took a really hot shower and then BAM, my migraine was gone. Pretty trippy but I was happy. The rest of the day I spent watching Law and Order SVU. Pretty lame but I love that show. Then my 'rents got home and I had some chicken for dinner and now I'm in my room just sitting here, making a journal. I'm horrible at keeping journals so I doubt this will last for any length of time. But let's be happy I'm writing while we still can ha-ha.

Now onto the...

Question of the Day!

What are you going to be for Halloween? And if you're not sure yet, what have you been in the past or what would you like to be? =]

Well, that's all for now. I'll try to make another entry tomorrow.
Good night everyone.

- Stefanie
October 7th, 2009 at 04:47am