What not to wear to a concert

A few months ago I attended a concert with my sister. As we were waiting for the show to start we were looking around our end of the mosh pit. Now before we had left for the show (my sister was pregnant at the time) we had been talking about what kinds of thigs she should be wearing, heavy closed in shoes, a comfy shirt (and my brother and I made her a sign saying 'KNOCKED UP' which we stuck on her back. As we looked around our area we saw a few things that just don't belong in a concert mosh pit.

Thongs (flip flops); your in a MOSH PIT means alot of people jumping around in a little area, thongs are not a smart thing to wear.

Belt Skirts; skirts I'm fine with but skirts that you can see your underwear in. even when I'm at a concert in jeans someones hand lands on my behind, In a skirt that short... something will land on you.

shirts where your boobs will pop out; basically its the same as the thongs, your in a tight space jumping. As you can guess this persons breast did fall out of her top and we found out that she had ductaped her nipples. not sure how that helped but who knows...

many more things I could tell you about but I'm off to watch a movie!!!!
October 7th, 2009 at 10:04am