Your opinion

Okay, so I have this friend, Julie. I've known her pretty much my whole life and now live with her and her family. She was with this guy, Scott, for almost two years and they broke up last year because he cheated on her with Laura. Now, Laura and Scott got together, and are still together. However, Scott and Julie have also been seeing each other for 6 months.
He kept telling Ju he'd finish Laura and come to her and how he loved her. For months this went on. While he was happy getting both, we had to deal with her at home. She'd come home cring because he'd break his promises etc. And it got to the point where it was starting to get to me. Not only was he hurting Ju, he was hurting Laura too. Ju and her mum think Laura's like the devil, and has apparently warped Scott's mind. What they don't understand is that people change. He changed. I came home yesterday and both Ju and her mum were crying because yet again, he'd lied. So I told Laura everything. About the affair, about how he said he'd be leaving her for Julie. Jule and her mum figured them two would break up and he'd come to her like they wanted. I figured Julie would see hm for what he was and not want anything to do with it. We were both wrong.

Laura and Scott are doing whatever they're doing. I talked to Laura today and she seems fine. Scott talked to both Julie and her mum today. He told Ju it's over and he doesn't want to know now.And how he was going to get round to it, if only she'd have waited a bit longer.

The thing that annoys me is he's turned it round so he's the vctim. And they believe him.
Julie and her mum are sat in the kitchen now. Julie's crying her eyes out and her mum's trying to make it okay. Thing is, they're still convinced he;'s going to come back to her.
Tht he's going to leave Laura and he'll have noone else so he'll come to Julie. And the worst thing is, she still wants him to come back. Even though he's lied, and cheated (on both of them) and borke her heart, yet again. She still wants him back, she still thinks he's going to come back.

She doesn't listen to anything anyone says. Especially me, I've told her time and time again that he's worthless and he'll only end up hurting her again.

And her mum doesn't help either, she encourages him and her, tells her everythings going to be okay, and how he will come back to her.

I just can't believe that she still wants him.
October 7th, 2009 at 05:05pm