So I'm part of a magazine club at school.

Alright, I'm just gonna rant on about nothing. It's nearing 11 o'clock where I'm at, I should be in bed but I'm really awake. Like. I don't even feel tired. I shouldn't have had that three hour nap earlier..

1. So, yes, I'm part of the magazine at my school as a writer and photographer! It's really exciting, I've never really gone out and showed off my writing or photography and I thought this would be a really cool experience for mee. But, okay, haha, get this: the yearbook committee and the newspaper club HATE us. Please, like, they honestly want to shut us down. Even the teachers hate us! Is that even allowed? It's school spirit, why does everyone want to murder us with pencils and chase us down with meter sticks...

2. I bought a lip stud thing that's meant for your bottom lip and I wear it as a monroe. It's really thick. I'm stupid. It rubs on my gums and it really hurts right now. Plus, I got my cartillage pierced a second time beneath the first one around June and it's still super swollen. Huh. Is that normal? ;s I know it takes like 6 months to a year to heal or something buut my first cartillage piercing never stayed swollen for this long. Ugh.

3. For my digital photography class, I have to take pictures of everyday objects that look like letters. WTF. What looks like a 'p'. Or an a. Or bcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz. ;D

4. I found out recently that my ex-best friend is now a drug dealer and has orange hair because she can't go to the supermarket to buy blonde hair dye.. because everytime she goes there, they call the cops.. because she's notorious for shoplifting.. because her mom doesn't trust her with money.

5. I'm seeing Bring Me The Horizon with her and her stuck-up boyfriend and this bittie chicka and this other bittie dude this Friday because my other friend, who got a famous song by them tattooed across her wrist, finds her boyfriend, who she's with every second of the day, is more important.. MLIA.

6. No one is reading this but I feel better and I'm off to bed. Night Mibba! :D
October 8th, 2009 at 04:55am