Goodbye to the former crush! Yeah!

Todays main sentence is:

"I am officially over that crush!"

Yeah, I hope it's true and I won't fall back in. It would be terrible because I tried so hard to get over it but didn't succeed and then it just kind of happened. I was annoyed and he did something that pissed me off more and then, voilĂ . Not that he is at fault or anything, I'm just glad I am slowly getting back to the surface and not waste my time with a silly crush that I don't have a chance with.

I'm back in my full sexy glory!

I actually don't know how sexy but yeah, at least I'm back.

Anyway, the other note is that I'm writing a new English story that means that I will probably take down the old story because I'm too lazy to update. Yeah, I have about 10 more chapters that are in my computer, waiting for me yo upload but as I said, I'm too lazy for that.

I have another story, which is in my mother language but I don't think I'll upload it because no one would understand it anyway. And it more includes my years of work, I really am planning to make a book. In the future of course.

And then about that latest story. It is in English and I guess it's a little influenced by the Gossip Girl and The It Girl books. I just read them and thoughts started to run in my mind. It's not an ordinary story, I am adding a little fantasy to it. But now I'm thinking that it'll be a lot about fantasy. So, I'm not very original but I'm trying my best with it.

And if I'm not too lazy, I'll start uploading the chapters.
October 8th, 2009 at 09:31pm