Parents Forget That You Have To Take Care Of Them When They Get Old...

Really they do...

Usually, my mom drives me and my friend Mariah to school. We usually leave around 7:35 so we have time to get settled and everything. So, today, I wake up at 7 and my mom tells me we have to leave at 7:30. I was a bit taken back, because i needed more time to get ready, but it was enough, so I text Mariah to be here by 7:30....

While I'm getting ready I hear my mom ask if I'm ready because she has to go. I looked at the clock and it said 7:20. I instantly go into panic mode and start throwing clothes in my bookbag (I had practice today after school) and called Mariah (who said she was 'running' down here) and my mom says I have 30 seconds to get in the car.

By the time I get outside my moms pulling out the driveway and Mariah's still not here, so I tell my mom I can't come (because leaving her would be rude). And let's just say, my mom pulled out of that driveway so fast, I almost went crossided just looking at that lady go....

When Mariah finally came to my house, I had a big rant about how when my mom got older and couldn't walk, I would rush her, give her the wrong time, and if she wasn't in that car in 30 seconds, then she would just have to take the city bus....

(We were excused from our late pass and found a ride though...And I really wouldn't do that to my mom...lol...)

maybe...
October 9th, 2009 at 03:34am