Infamous Sheet

I am going to be complaining about several things here. The first one is how I don't have any down time anymore. The only reason i'm on the computer right now is because I told my mom I had a project that needed to get done. Which she bought it. But Every bloody minute of the day is just go-go-go. I wake up a five in the morning! The reason why is so I can catch up with my crap on the internet. I go to bed at ten because that's the time that i'm arriving home since school started. people in my school are always like 'Kalyn why are you tired!? You don't play sports and blah blah blah.' I usually ignore them. But I would just love to just stop time from being forced to drive, run away, and do all this crazy crap with my family.

Numbero DOS: Today when i was in Web Design this guy Nick who sits next to me complains to me everyday on why he shouldn't sit next to me. Then today he tells me My Chemical Romance sucks. I was really ticked off about that but i just told that's his own personal opinion he stated Well I was hoping to fight with you, but now that I can't i have something to tell you. I didn't say thing and he didn't either, but by the end of the class he just walked away then came back patted my back which put hand sanitzer on me and basically yelled I should go and kill myself because I have no friends and i'm just wasting the worlds energy and air. I don't know if that was all of what was said but its something around that area.

NUMBERO TRES: Seeing that the arse butt hole Nick said I have no friends, I must say that it is true. I don't and if I do they aren't very close reason why because one lives in Pennsilvania, another lives in Michigan, and the other is my cousin Stephaine. Which I don't really count as a good friend because she's always blowing me off for her friends.

NUMBERO QUARTO: I feel like I'm about to relaspe to being all suicidal and depressed and sh*t. I don't know why maybe it's because of the third rant. I just want to overdose or some kinda of crap. I know it's bad to say but i'm just so confused on life, and I DONT want to see my therapist anymore.
October 10th, 2009 at 01:01am