This will annoy around...37 of you.

So as you know, I haven't updated in a while or even made an attempt. That's because all the inspiration I once had has gone...poof, flown away like little birdies. And it's finally time for me to put it straight...

I'm not going to be continuing with YFTCM any more. I have a lot of reasons but they all mean the same thing really,

1) I have too much of low self esteem. At school i'm fine, I can be confident, and try and make people laugh but at the end of the day when I'm home I feel really awkward "Did I do something wrong?" Etc etc. Also people at my school may have noticed I can come up with idea's in lessons but always add quickly at the end "I probably won't do that though" that's cause I'm too scared of the reaction from all of you here so...

2) Subscribers. I know that sounds kind of pathetic and a corny excuse for why not to do a story but here goes nothing - my best friend is doing absolutely fabulous on her stories. Which I'm really proud of but it seems lately it's been like a contest between us over who can get the most subscribers. I checked her account, she's winning. Any way even if it is very playful it kind of makes me more nervous that we have to have more subscribers than each other. I don't like it..it freaks me out knowing it's a big contest. I don't mind her having more but I do mind when it becomes both of us defending our stories (Mostly me) . If you catch my drift...

3) I can't write. Simple as. Every time I go to write something it always turns out wrong...the words I mean. Yesterday after my maths test it kind of prooved it while I did my best to write a new chapter which eventually ended up in me giving up. I'm dealing with the issues but...not very well...

This is not me promising that I will never update YFTCM again. I shouldn't have said giving up...I'm not deleting it. I'm just taking a huge break which may mean I don't update ever. Please don't unsubscribe though because by this time next week I may have inspiration and go all out there. - Don't put your hopes on it though. Sorry.

I'm so, so, so, sorry to all of you. You've been amazing.
October 10th, 2009 at 09:39am