Questions for YOU

Hello.

Today I'm not going to rant about my life or complain...

Much...

As you can see, I have some questions I would like you to answer.

And the story behind it is that I was looking for some weird or funny questions but got nothing that I really liked and then the idea stuck...Let's ask some meaningless questions from mibbians.

I'm kidding...

Actually, I really do want to know. And I want to warn you, I am not trying to make fun of some nationalities or anything, if I ask something, I really am interested. So bear with me.

So here are the questions.

I must warn you, I didn't think up these questions. Most of them are from the Internet, some are from my friend.


1) If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

2) Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?

3) I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered mothers from Asian countries use? Toothpicks?

4) What do you think about Evian? And now if you read it backwards?

5) If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

6) They say the truth will set you free. But then why is it that every time I tell the truth I get sent to my room?

7) If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?

8) Have you ever thought what life would be like if your name was Anonymous?

9) Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

10) Can you cry under water?

11) Why is "bra" singular?

12) Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

13) Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

14) Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

15) Can you still say "Put it where the sun don't shine " on a nude beach?

16) Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

17) If 4 out of 5 people are suffering from diarrhea...Does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

18) What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

19) You can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Explain.

20) Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
October 10th, 2009 at 07:38pm