Tokio Hotel

Here we go. I figure if I wrote a journal, people would get all pissy about my damn opinions. And my cursing. It's a habit, please deal with it.

First, I would like to say that I have never, ever been more disappointed with an album than Humanoid. I've only heard the English leaks and that's enough for me. So what, I haven't gotten the album yet. I'm not saying because I think Tokio Hotel's new lyrics suck I won't buy the album. They're my favorite band. I'm going to love them no matter what they do and hope they go back to what they do best.

I'm sorry if you think that since I didn't get the album on Tuesday, that makes me less of a fan. I'm busy and I don't have money to buy a CD. When money and time to go to the store appear before me, I will take the opportunity.

While I wait, I've been listening to the German songs. I must tell you that these songs are more amazing than words can describe. Maybe it's because I don't understand what they're saying so I can't hate the completely pointless lyrics. Or maybe it's because Bill's voice isn't covered in a disgusting electronic fog. I almost don't want to ever listen to the English versions of these songs.

The only English song I've found amazing is In Your Shadow I Can Shine, a bonus track off the Hot Topic version.

Lately, I'm beginning to feel that my opinions about Tokio Hotel aren't welcomed. I am not bashing them, making fun of them, or hating them. I am expressing my disappointment towards their newly-adopted, crappy-sounding music. I know they wanted something new, but I don't think it's a good direction. But as I said before, this will not make me stop loving them.

Anyway, I would also like to say that some of the Tokio Hotel fans on here just make me angry and definately make me feel like a fraud. I don't know what it is about those certain people, but when they're around I just want to rip my hair out and then scream in their face about how much they fucking annoy me. The same goes for Twitter.

I know fakes when I see them.

Don't comment this saying something like wtf? why are you hating on TH?! If you actually read this whole journal, you would know that I'm not like that.

Over and out.
October 10th, 2009 at 11:49pm