emmbarrassed and maybe crushed.

So there's this guy, I'm not sure if I offically like him yet but I told my 'friends' that I do. So friday, horid and I'm consitering having my mom transfer me to another school. Sho here's what happened. . .
2nd period was going okn consitering the fact that they call me 'virgin mary', then becca says something along the lines of "I saw that ________ guy that you like. I saw hi I.d. And was like 'I know someone who likes you but I seriously cannot remeber her name right now.'" Then she's all "what is your name?" But I wouldn't tell her so she trys to take my I.d.,which have to be worn at all times, but when that fails she ask shanon. I'm sitting there saying don't tell her the whole time. Shanon says "her real name?" Then becca says yeah. And shanon goes "kamille with one l" then I'm like no, then she's like "whatever her names kamille", it says one l on my I.d., then beccas like "kamille, I'm going to remember that" and she says she's going to tell him. Then shanon says something and beccas like "yeah kamille" and I'm all like fuck my life.
Then 6th period I was talking to cody and I was like "you remember what I told you the other day..." And I told him what happened, and he's all "so its not that bad" and I'm all "yes it is!" And he's all nonchalant and everythin talking about how its not bad and the whole time I'm thinking "is anyone going to take this seriously?". Then at the end of the day I go up to him and say "I'm scared" and he's all"why" and I'm all"if she's hasn't told him yet she's going to tell him now" and he's all "IF YOU LIKE GEORGE-EDDIE..." and I hit him cause he's being so loud I'm sure he heard(and now I guess that wasn't the best thing to do). Then he gets mad and says he's not walking with me to the bus anymore them I'm like "I don't wanna walk with you anyway" then like ten seconds later I turn around and start talking to him and he's all " don't talk to me" and I'm all whatever, then like five seconds later we start talking again and he's all " so what if he knows" then I'm all worried and crap and he's all "KAMILLE LIKES GEORGE-EDDIE!" And I'm like, "how can I not be worried when your yelling it to the whole world!" Waving my hands around and he's all "and you like Brian conner(I think that's what he said the guys name was...who is also a guy I'm not sure if I like)" and I'm all like "no I don't!" And he all "yes you do" and we go back and forth for a while. Then I'm like "how can I not be scared" and he's all there's nothing to be scared about" he says as he gets on his bus and I'm like "yes there is" and start walking towards my bus. And that is why I am going to ask my mom to put me in a different school like I do every time this happens, usually she doesn't but this is such a bad school that maybe this time she will consiter it. Maybe, I say that a lot but maybe is nessisary.
October 11th, 2009 at 03:57am