I don't even know anymore

Hurt, mad, upset.....betrayed.
Being your so called best friend...I would think that you getting engaged would be something you would tell me. It hurts that I found out on my own...it hurts that you told some girl before me. It hurts that when I asked you....that you weren't planning on tell me at all.
If I could say that to my best friend in person I would, but I can't because she's at home and I'm in college. But I don't think that should matter. It seems like that is something that she should have told me...considering that she wants me to be a part of her wedding. It may sound dumb to everyone on here, but this is something big obviously and it hurts a lot that I had to find out by myself. It hurts even more that I found out by accident.
And yeah, I'm sure that most of you are going to say something along the lines of you're being stupid and immature and there are things more important than this. Yeah, there are okay but like there is even one single person who hasn't complained about anything in their lives.
We have been through so much together, from her fighting for her life and me running away and everything in between. I just feel like a bond like ours shouldn't be forgotten and pushed away just because we can't be together all of the time.
-Katy
October 11th, 2009 at 07:10am