Had a surprisingly good day today! Also, what do you think of inter-racial relationships?

Welp...I was going to go hang out around Merchants Walk with my boyfriend and some of his friends today....but they ended up not being able to come......so I was stuck walking around a Target by myself.

Sooooo....to vent I got an amp (first time I've ever tried one of those things...they are insanely awesome) and sat down on some steps leading down into the parking garage draining the entire thing (yes, the target has a garage under it...I found that quite odd at first as well, but eh, what are ya gunna do?).
Boredom ended up overtaking me as I got even more and MORE hyper, so i decided to call one of my best friends, just to ,welp, talk. This may sound purty darn lame, but I actually ended up just having a good time sitting there, although I was still sad Ryan couldn't come. Stupid Canyon, getting a stupid note from his stupid teacher probably for doing something stupid *grumble* *grumble*

As I was walking home still talking to my biffle, these four dudes that looked like they were in high school honked at me....somehow this caught me as hilarious...I have no idea why, but it definitely brightened my already exuberant mood.

One of the things my friend and I were talking about was inter-racial relationships and I just wanted to know....whats your opinion on them? My boyfriend is Black, and I'm white, which gets a lot of awkward comments. My dad also got pissed off and said it was going to mar my reputation by going out with him. The friend I was talking to also happens to be half black, but at any rate, what are your opinions on the subject?
October 12th, 2009 at 12:11am