What you you do if you were offered Immortality ? My rant on becoming a vampire.

Okay so I was thinking I mean I know that especially with the twilight mania every girl would be 'HELL YEAH' if a vampire asked them that. But okay if you really met a vampire would you really say yes? I mean back in the day if you were a vampire you had sold your soul to the devil, you were damned from the moment the vamps blood passed you lips.

Yeah okay being a vamp would be cool I mean especially if you had been around since the height of the Roman emperors, to now just to see how humanity had changed, but I digress, don't you think that it would be more realistic to think, about it before you said yes? I mean in Interview with the Vampire, Louis was soooo miserable being a vamp, shouldn't that like give us a clue we don't want to be a vamp? But then I guess in Tale of the Body Thief, Lestat as the opposite view of it he thinks that no human can knowingly refuse the 'dark gift' I honestly think that I could.

I mean don't you think forever would get a little boring? I mean I get bored all the time now and my life is limited. And then I bring this point up in La Mortelle et Le Vampire, death give life meaning what do you live for when well nothing has meaning you know? Doesn't life become truly meaningless then? Then when it comes to killing people... I mean yeah I guess you change but could you knowingly do something that would result in the deaths of countless humans. DON"T give me all the crap about you don't have to kill humans cause I mean that’s what you want to do, kill humans. How many ‘Angles’ would there be really.

I'll I’m saying is if vampires were real and one asked me to join him for eternity I think I just might say no. okay so honestly answer me this what would you do? Do you think its more realistic to think about it and even say no than it would be to jump in blind and say yes? comment or message me with what you think, its just kind of been bothering me lol
October 12th, 2009 at 09:50pm