When's Nap Time?

God, I'm soooooo sleepy, why does school have to be in the morning. I kind of like this time better since, I'm home early.

I can learn how to drive today, well, legal, I'm allowed to start learning how to drive. (Did that sentence make sense?)

I love, being in high school, makes me feel good to talk to some of my other friends, and telling them that I'm taking Honors and AP classes and I'm only a freshman, HAH! I got accepted into multicultural, it might not sound important to you but if you read some of my other journals you'll understand that I was freaking out about joining something.

I also joined the poetry which I really like. A lot of the members are Emo so that's going to be loads of fun. I forced one of my friends to join, she just so happen to be on this sight. If you are reading this Deep-Purple, hi!

Let's see things to tell eight graders before high school:

1. It seems like it's in the future, but it's not, I can't believe I'm in ninth
2. No one gets beat up on the first day, at my school we haven't had a fight, maybe because the officer has pepper spray.
3. Depending on your school stay on top of your work, every grade and thing counts.
4. If you have friends going to the same school great, but try to mingle with others too you get tons of fun stories.
5. Last but not least, if you're an upperclassman or middle schooler reading this, pleez comment. I love feedback.
October 12th, 2009 at 10:03pm