I think Paramore sucks.

Contrary to popular belief, there are other band members in the band, not just Hayley Williams.

This journal should have been titled, "I think Hayley Williams sucks."

Yeah, you must think I'm taking a cheap shot at her, but this is my opinion.

Don't get me wrong here, I love the music to it, and the lyrics, I just hate her voice! In my opinion, it is absolutely horrible in most songs. She sounds like a banshee with all her shrieking and wailing to try and hit the notes, and her voice is studio-edited. I've seen the videos, the voices sound nothing alike.

Voices are a huge thing for me, which is why I don't like Hot Mess [Cobra Starship's latest album] as much as the other two. I mean, I do like it, it makes me so happy when I'm not having a good day [such as last night, but that's v down there] and this aura they have them...I just like it.

The point is, except for a few songs such as Crushcrushcrush, and Brick By Boring Brick, I can't handle Paramore. It's too much for me.

But enough of that, now.

*

Today, I kind of freaked out a little bit. My ex was like, walking down these stairs and I was about five metres from them, and he saw and his face brightened up a bit and I thought he was like, going to say hi to me or something. I'm still not willing to talk to him so I turned around and RAN around the whole block, up a ramp and then down another just to reach the place where my friends sit. I'm such a coward. :/

Anyway, it turned out that I was supposed to go into the class next door to go to an English Workshop with another English teacher because mine fails. ...I could have avoided the whole situation if I wasn't so stupid and remembered where I had to be. Hmph.

*

You know what? I am so sick of crying. Now, if you know me well enough, you know that when I start crying, I don't stop. Not for a long time. That's why I didn't get to sleep until one AM last night.

All because I have a weird mind and I like to think up conversations with people because I can't physically talk to them. And then it goes on to stuff about my dad...and every other thing I feel guilty about or is wrong and then I start crying...

And I'm sick of it! Why can't I just be over it? I have exams in 33 days! I don't need this.

*

If you're going to bash me about the Paramore thing - I'm not going to say I don't care, 'cause I do - I'll just ignore you. Leave your opinion, whatever. Discussion? of course. But bash my opinion in any way, and you won't get a reply.

Still not in a good mood and wants to sleep,
inspire

P.S. Whatever.
October 13th, 2009 at 06:10am