Ugh My Dad's A (Fill In The Blank)

In my family we have some issue about speaking our minds. Apparently, my dad dislikes it more and acts like a little... you know what! For one thing, I'm a good kid, it is very rarely that I would even speak my mind let alone to my dad. He always thinks I'm standing up for my mom. Hell Yeah! While he was doing bad crap with his money, our house went into forecloser and now my family is living in a one bedroom.

I'm not saying my life is the worst but he sure made a lot of things go wrong. To make matters worst, because of the economy (I know a shock.) he has to live with us, before, he would leave to go back to his crappy apartment, now he's here terrorizing us. I'm someone who doesn't like to argue but good grief, why does everyone blame me saying something because I'm a teenager?

Is it my fault I pick out things that are wrong? Is it my fault he spent my 100 dollar savings bond on god only knows what? Is it my fault why he believes my mom, brother and I are possessed by demons? AS IF....

I just want to say this, for all you people who have great fathers that love you and aren't mentally ill, LUCKY. For all you with fathers similar to mine... prepare to sign the papers to get his a** to be thrown in a nursing home, because I am so going to find him a place as soon as I graduate high school.

Stay, fresh and thanks for reading!
October 14th, 2009 at 03:59am