Some Good and Bad News about After The Fall.

As some of you may or may not know, After The Fall is a co-written story about Metro Station's very own Trace Cyrus and Mason Musso that is the sequal to Lets Just Touch. Kina, one of my good friends and I (Nikki) have just recently finished Lets Just Touch, leaving many of you begging for the sequal. Well Kina and I have good and bad news. I'll start with the bad news first. This story is set two and a half years after the ending of Lets Just Touch.

Now, the bad news isn't really bad, just kind of depressing. The fact that alot of you want Mason to revert to the way he was...well it might not happen immediately. This sequal starts off on a somber note, and while it has its ups and downs, may stay that way for a little bit, setting a baseline for the story. Don't worry, as I've told many of our dedicated readers, everything in our story happens for a reason. Also, there may be talks of drugs, alcohol etc, so if that subject matter offends you, steer clear of our story.

We have tons of good news though!
1. There are alot more characters, seeing as the band has increased in popularity in this story. Some new characters include;
Cobra Starship
Blood On The Dance Floor
The Maine, and more. We're not telling you what they're being used for, but they are in there, mostly as minor characters.

2. Major life changes have taken hold of our lovely characters. Some, bigger than others. But every character will show significant development. It has after all, been two and a half years.

3. Despite many changes, the mood of the story is fairly similar, except while older and wiser, the characters are still all messed up in some way, shape, or form.

4. We have high hopes that this story will be much longer than Lets Just Touch.

5. Oh yeah, and most of all...WE HAVE MOVED OUR RELEASE DATE UP! While After The Fall was due to premier on Halloween, we've decided to move it up TEN DAYS do to increased production rates. Yes folks, the story will be posted in only eight days. Can you believe it! We can't!

Alright guys, some of you may be recieving cameos is you ask really nicely. Ant is still single, ladies =D

We love you, and we hope this journal has convinced some of you to go back and read the fun and drama filled prequal to this story, Lets Just Touch!! Enjoy, subscribe, and comment!!

xoxo
Nikki and Kina Way
October 14th, 2009 at 04:56am