remembering sunday,,,

...it's probably the best All Time Low song there is. I mean, that's only me. But it reminds me of my friends and how we used to be so close. USED TO. I don't exactly know if we still are best of friends, really. We used to like chat and talk to each other all the time. Now, it seems so forgotten. I'm not so sure, too, if it's only me. Because they go to regular school. And I don't assume they ever go lonely. But I don't go to regular school. I'm home schooled and I don't know if I'm feeling lonely because of that. Maybe because I don't have friends to talk to during lunch or whatever. Don't get me wrong. I AM NOT GOING EMO. Hell no. It just seems like they're leaving me? I guess. YES, i do have other friends and i've got my brother and sister but this certain friend (i am not telling names) is making me absolutely sick. OKAY. not sick just i don't know, exactly. she called me just yesterday and we just said hi and bye. it probably went like that. she actually makes me think that her church friends are better than me. that just gives it away. she used to invite me with her every youth but now it just seems lost. we don't talk on facebook OR twitter anymore. and she invites other people with her other than me. and i find out from one of our friends that she has been going with her to youth.

yes, i was jealous at first, i admit that but i thought 'hey, she's my bestfriend. i shouldn't be mad at her.' so i let it go. but the more i want a bestfriend! it is bothering me and i don't have anyone to tell so to mibba i go.

ps. i needed to vent, really. and i can go on and on about this then i 'd go talk about sour gummy worms. aren't they the best?
October 14th, 2009 at 05:27am