My New Story Needs A Title Any Suggestions?

Hey guy i havent been on this site for a long time and thats because i have been going to college and doing homework. But now i am back and i have a new story i have been working on for a few weeks now. i need a title for it and this is what i have so far its like a ex boyfriend v.s current boyfriend. in the story i bump into my ex boyfriend and he tries to say sorry for dumping me and i told him that i could care fucking less about him and stuff. but this is what i have so far tell me what you think and mabe a title?

I was walking down the street from getting out of college when I saw someone I thought I never wanted to see for the rest of my life. Michael street my ex boyfriend who I dated three times and he broke my heart all three times. Just seeing his face again makes me get a chill up my spine.
Michael said “Hey Vanessa it’s been awhile since I seen you how are things going?”
I could tell right away that something was not right by the way he said that sentence. It sounded like he wanted something from me. I was not going to fall for that trick anymore.
“Michael what are you doing around here I told you I never want to see your face again” I said in a mad tone. I could not believe he would show his face again, after what he put me through.
“listen before you say something stupid like always I want to apologize for the stuff I did to you I know it was stupid of me to keep going out with you and then breaking up a week later. I don’t know what I was thinking so what can I do to make it up to you to show you that I am truly sorry?” he looked at me with a sad face but I knew he was lying like always.
“Well first of all you can start by taking that apology and shove it right up your pathetic ass I told you if I ever saw your face again I would kick your ass and now its time for a long awaited ass kicking.
October 15th, 2009 at 01:14am