Journal entry, get into PJs, turn off lights, sleep. Aand, break!

Alright, so before I get to bed, I just want to write a random journal entry based on nothing.

1. I've been working on this magazine article for the magazine at my school and it's been going pretty well - I started on it last week and I was close to finishing it. Thing is, the editors of the magazine want me to completely change the article and expect me to flip everything around and have the rough draft finished by Friday.. huuh. In two days? It's been like a week and I'm barely finished the one you guys gave me in the first place..

2. So there's this guy. I'm sick of boy journal entries but this had to be done because me and boys never seem to work out LOL [it's exciting ;(] But there's this guy I used to have a crush on around the 7th grade. But he never seemed to pay attention to me so I gave up on him. He spilled out to his entire class today that he's had feelings for me since grade 6. WTF. Random? And he's afraid to admit it to me because he thinks I'll turn him down. Try talking to me first and stop jumping to conclusions..

3. I had two bowls of this random pasta my cousin made me. I think it was some random powdered mix with milk BUT IT WAS SO GOOD. I can't even explain it, with a side of a nice cold can of coke. And a brownie. And a carmilk bar. And a small mango-orange Booster Juice. I love being fat with my cousin.

4. Speaking of my cousin, we made a dance to Jai Ho for her boyfriend's sister's wedding. It's actually made up of legit Bollywood moves. I love YouTube.

5. My bunny rabbits, named Harold and Kumar, are actually a boy and a girl. I don't think they're neutered. I'm not taking care of their babies, kpeaceout. Lol, my mom thought it was a good idea to adopt them.. through the haze of her drunken state, lmfao.

6. Oooh, lala, I got an 84% on my english test. Not as high as I wanted it to be but I'm glad I'm keeping up the work in October - I usually give up halfway into the school year.

7. My room is messy. FML.

Good night Mibba. (LLL)
October 15th, 2009 at 04:33am