Life. . .

Ok, so life has been messed up, as usual.
But I do have some reason to be happy, sort of.
My dad is looking for an apartment near where I live now, so when my mom's baby pops out, I can live with him and not have a baby bothering me all the time.
Can you believe that my mom lied to me? I orignally thought that her baby was going to be due in December [it's going to be a girl and my half sister] but when I said that she's going to have a Christmas baby, out of sarcasm, my sister told me otherwise.
She says it's coming next month!!!
Next month!!!
What. The. Fudge!!!!
And my mom just slinks away- can you even do that when your stomach is huge and noticeable?- and I look after her.
Yeah, my world is getting more messed up than it is now.
I have a fresh new bruise on my left forearm, because I punched myself repeatedly for about half an hour.
I'm like that!!!
I just can't believe it, but that's how life is. If you read some of my poems on here, they describe how i feel. Too bad I haven't made a poem titled "Shut the hell up you stupid bitch" or "I hate you and wish you will end up in a ditch!" etc etc.
I'm sadistic, and can relate to my main character in my Uprising story.
I'm listening to Death Of Me by RED and I love it!!! Listen to the song, it helps when you're mad or pissed off, or just feel like getting rid of some pent of aggression.
October 15th, 2009 at 04:38am