please God I need help, someone help me.

This isn't going to make complete sense but I've just been hit round the face so sorry if it's confusing. I live with Maggie, Graham and Jacob. Graham and Maggie were very close friends until Graham got a girlfriend and started spending more time with her. Plus, he apparently belittles Maggie which I think is just teasing but she takes it way too seriously. Last night, she had a really big go at me and told me to go fudge myself.

This is now this evening. I got back from work. She ignored me when I said ‘hey’. She then came back saying that she couldn’t stay mad at me and that she was really sorry. She’d already told me briefly in a text that she was really angry at Graham. She said I didn’t deserve it, I hadn't deserved being shouted at last night by her. We were talking about other things in the end, sitting in the kitchen. I said I wanted to go to bed. I went to the bathroom and when I came back she had my phone in her hand with an awful look on her face.

I asked her what was up and she just passed me back her phone and said she never wanted to speak to me again. I was clueless so I asked her what was wrong and she said I should know what was on my phone. I asked if she was going to come out and talk about it and she said no. I went upstairs but a few minutes later she followed me. I told her I’d done it for her as she wouldn’t have talked to Graham, that I was trying to help, that I didn’t need to justify messages on my phone and that I did it for her.

She then started whining about the other night and how I’d been nasty despite previously saying that it hadn’t been my fault. She said that by telling her she couldn’t keep secrets, I was calling her a dick, which I pointed out I had not said. She called Graham a dick and I said that if she was going to be mean about Graham she could go because he’d been a really good friend to me. Then she said, he was my best friend, not yours, you stole him.

I couldn’t believe how ridiculous she was being and asked if she was jealous. Then I told her she could go fudge herself (beccause that's what she said to me last night) and to get out of my room because she was being ridiculous. Then she hit me round the face. She tried to do it again but I managed to shove her out of my bedroom, yelling that I would make her sorry if she ever hit me again. She then began to scream, “You are a man! Martin didn’t even like you, that’s why he was sending you those messages because he wanted to shag you.” (an extention of something she'd said last night.)

I phoned my best friend Peeps then as I couldn’t believe what had happened. After the phone call, Maggie came back up the stairs, saying that she fudging hated me and that Graham was her best friend. I didn’t hear the first bit very well as I was covering my ears. She went back to her room then and I could hear her crying. Then Graham knocked on her door and she said, “She really hurt me.” I can only assume she meant verbally or emotionally because despite shoving her through the door, I didn’t lay a finger on her.

I don’t want Graham to believe it was my fault. He’ll probably guess that Maggie is drunk. I’m still shaking. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I can’t live here if she’s going to start hitting me when she’s angry. It didn’t really hurt, I don’t think. I was running on adrenaline I suppose. I’m really shaking now. I can’t believe she really hit me.
October 15th, 2009 at 05:32am