Mary Poppins Is A Liar! (and a short Jennifer's Body Review)...

A spoonful of sugar does not make the medicine go down! A spoonful of sugar taste like a spoonful of crap! Ugh! Never listen to that song! You might get curious and try it one day, but I'm warning you not to do that! It's just disgusting!

But moving on....

On Saturday, me and Brii saw Jennifer's Body. It. Was. Amazing.

I expected it to be like some stupid thing on how old people think teenagers were. But the things was they we exactly like that. Especially, the indie band that played at there bar. It was just amazing.

I also liked the gore. When they showed her eating the boys, it was great. I mean, it wasn't all high tech and up close with the blood and guts, but I think that they did a pretty decent job....

And finally, I love that is was a funny scary movie. Like, I was laughing the whole time. Well, mostly the whole time. Not so much when she was eating people....

Warning: The following quotes contain spoilers. Go straight to the bottom to comment or hit the back button because the movie might just get spoiled!

Now here are my faveorite quotes from the movie:

Nutritionist: Just one Toastem, huh?
Needy Lesnicky: I like Toastems.
Nutritionist: That's good. But I'm not sure a Toastem can provide you with sufficient energy for your day. I'd recommend more complex carbohydrates...
[Needy kicks the Nutritionist so hard, it sends her flying across several tables before hitting the floor]
Needy Lesnicky: I recommend that you shut the fuck up!
[spits on her as the Nutritionist spits a bloody tooth onto the floor]

Jennifer Check: I think the singer wants me.
Needy Lesnicky: Only because he thinks you're a virgin. I heard them talking.
Jennifer Check: Yeah, right. I'm not even a backdoor-virgin anymore, thanks to Roman. By the way, that *hurts*. I couldn't even go to flags the next day. I had to stay home and sit on a bag of frozen peas.

Nikolai Wolf: Do you know how hard it is to make it as an indie band these days? There are so many of us, and we're all so cute and it's like if you don't get on Letterman or some retarded soundtrack, you're screwed, okay? Satan is our only hope.

Jennifer Check: [after being stabbed by Needy] Oww. My Tit.

Jennifer Check: [Grabs Needy's breasts] These are like smart bombs, you point them in the right direction and sh*t gets real.

Chip: What's wrong? Did I hurt you? Was I too big?

So, yeah, that's about it. Oh wait! The soundtrack for the movie was pretty awesome too. When I heard Time by CiWWAF playing I knew I loved this movie...haha...

;P

(ps- please put a spolier not if your going to comment with something that might spoil it. I personally don't mind spoilers, but it's common courtesy people!)
October 16th, 2009 at 03:48am