I Really Like Him, But I Don't Think I Should.

Okay, so... there's this guy-- let's call him... Gabe-- so Gabe is this bad boy, hardcore, punk guy, who's just heartbreakingly attractive. People say he does drugs down the street from our school, and he's implied that he has, but I don't believe it. He has this reputation too, but he does seem like a nice guy. A couple of my friends know him sorta well, too. But the closest thing we've had to a conversation is him saying that I never talk, and me replying with a nerdy "Oh". I think he likes me... he's always looking at me, and whenever I walk around with my friends, I seem to see him everywhere that I go. I don't think he's stalking me or anything, but he's just popping up all over. Now, with all the other guys I have liked, I've had to search and search and strain my eyes just to get a glimpse of them, but no, not him. I look to the left, he's there. I look in the lunch line, he's there. He's everywhere. And when we're standing at the door waiting to be dismissed from class, it always seems like he's not too far away. Sometimes I feel like I'm subconsciously drifting over to him, like... I want to be next to him... which I do, but I have excellent self control and well... nothing like this has ever happened. I really don't want to seem like a stalker, or like, I'm obsessed with him. Which I'm not, I've made an oath, I don't talk about him with my friends, and I've only mentioned him to my mom once.

Ah! I just... can't handle it. If I ever get within inches of him, I'm afraid of what I might do. Not kiss him, or hug him, or smell him. I might say something to him maybe... but what would that be? I think that's what I'm afraid of. Gr... Gabe... ah! I would give anything just for him to look me in the eyes. But at the same time, I give anything for him to stay the heck away from me. I have no idea what he's like, so I don't really want to get involved with him. Well, because, it's the norm for bad boys to treat their girlfriends like crap, and he does, this girl, let's call her... Brooke, he dated was a little scene queen and was all into his scene with his friends so naturally, they all treated each other like crap so I really have no idea.. gah.

Sorry, I have to cut it short (I'm so watching Dexter right now XD) so, goodnight, good morning and good afternoon all.
October 16th, 2009 at 07:05am