Humans are the cause of everything.

Why do typhoons occur every now and then? It's like a whole month with endless rainfall. Crappy humans. (** like I'm not one, huh? Yes, I blame myself too.) I know humans are called humans because of our everyday actions and thoughts. "Your just human." I just had this idea a while ago: CLIMATE CHANGE is caused by GLOBAL WARMING which is caused by GREENHOUSE EFFECT (**I learned that in 5th grade...?!?! :p) which is caused by EXCESS CARBON EMISSIONS FROM CARBON PRODUCING MACHINES, BURNING OF PLASTIC AND OTHER NON-BIODEGRADABLE STUFF ON EARTH! Now, why do we have to burn these stuff?? Because we don't know what and how to get rid of them. We have these non-biodegradable stuff because the demand for them are getting greater everyday! How did the demand get bigger? Because of more people produced by young people who have marital ---!! I'm just 13 years old. (**And turning 14 this Sunday. Crap. I'm getting older... =p ) Our school has seminars regarding the concerns of the world today. (**Teenage pregnancy, fraternities, drugs and other dangerous stuff.) I really put the speakers advice to heart and I try to set an example. I'm very sad for what's happening to everyone and the world. I hope everyone can see what they're doing will affect them in the end.
October 16th, 2009 at 01:11pm