forgetting and forgotten.

I belonged in florida. I am not meant to be here. All I ever think about is going back there one day, and everyone waiting there for me with open arms, welcoming me back. I can't help be feel this way no mattere what I'm doing. I miss my life. I really miss the though of beloning and most of all I miss my friends. All the things that happened I think the only thing I would ever change is spending more time with my real friends. No one can replace them. Everytime I meet a new person I find my self comparing them to someone down there. Everyone says I'm starting to souind like my old self again,and sometimes I feel like how I used to but I don't think I can ever really be that happy again and the only time I was ever really happy I was at school. Maybe I can keep pretending and if I do it long enough it will work out. Maybe I can be happy, make real friends and get cozy for a while. But my biggest fear in all that is that ill forget, maybe my friends in florida won't remember, I don't want to be forgotten, I think thats a fear I formed after leaving my life in florida, being forgotten and what not. I want to remember and I want to be remembered.I just don't wanna forget.
October 17th, 2009 at 01:51am