Dumb Dares!!

So,today at highschool I had a lot of fun....let me tell you:me and my friend read a book :'dumb dares' (narusasu funfiction),and yesterday we were a little bored so she said let's play some dares like those in the book.She gave me to call 3 people,3 times with other names than there names (umm......what a confusing sentence:)) ), and i gave her to call some people baby names' liike:crissy wissy,ale oale,yuuki wuky :)).......and we had to thought of some dares for monday and tuesday.
for monday i have to present everyone in my class my imaginary friend sergiu the bacteria (actually we have a boy in our class named sergiu, everybody hates him cause he has a stick up his ass,is a total jackass,asshole,and thinks his better than us),when i say everybody i mean everybody,includin sergiu but since i'm a nice girl i won't say to him that my imaginary friend is named sergiu:))and she has to imitate all he says ( in classes and during break :)) )
for tuesday she has to buy a coffee and ask some classmates to trty it just in case than she has to be displeased with the answer and say that she'll drink water:))...and i have to answer every question with a question:))
lool...we'll have so much fun:))
October 17th, 2009 at 01:50pm