So Now You Want Me to Fix Everything <3?

Heylo my fellow Mibbians. Hmm.. I was in a journaling mood, and I havent journal'd in quite a while... so hey, why not? Haha so not much is going on in my life... except for the fact that I am falling Heels over Head in love with this guy : )

So, his name is Joey... I think I may have mentioned him in a previous post..? But anywhoo... Yea ever since Cady's party a month ago... I have talked to him just about everyday...and we are getting somewhere I believe. I dont exactly know where... but SOMEWHERE?

He is just so cute and nice.. and so sweet. I mean it's like I cant help but make a fool of myself when I talk to him. Do you guys know that feeling??? Im in that mood where I listen to love songs constantly and over and over. I CANNOT HELP IT : )

But in other news... my daddy has managed to hurt his knee. Haha I think it is just his old age.. but whatever : ) So I think I have managed to bring up my Pre-AP English grade to a High C. Oh man now I want some Hi-C juice.. curse you : )

So there is a mear 14 days until the Halloween concert in Dallas! Ahh.. the lineup for that show is too amazazing : ) And, for thirty bucks.. its just so epicly awesometastic!!!!! Boys Like Girls, Cobra Starship, All Time Low, A Rocket to the Moon, The Maine, We the Kings, VersaEmerge, and THE HIT! Ahh I cannot wait.

Well im gonna go, Joey is calling me : )

Leave me comments and I will love you FOREVER
October 18th, 2009 at 01:34am