My least favorite bands of all time, and band names.

I just really dislike the following bands:

-Slipknot
-Black Veil Brides
-Avenged Sevenfold
-Bullet For My Valentine
-Jonas Brothers
-3OH!3
-Paramore
-Linkin Park
-Panic! At the Disco
-Bring Me the Horizon
-The Academy Is
-Good Charlotte
-The Devil Wears Prada
-Never Shout Never
-Black Parade Era My Chemical Romance (I liked the older albums, but not because I think they got sold out. I just didn't like any of the songs on TBP. I'm excited for their new album though.)
-A lot more...

Dunno why. I just didn't like any of those above. For example: To me, Slipknot is just a little...talentless? All they do is bash drums, unrhythmically strum guitars, and scream. Anybody can do that. It's just kinda like...woah, dude, wait. I can't even understand what you're saying! And where the eff is the rhythm? Sooooo "hardcore!"

Sorry if that offended anybody. People get offended easily... I know 99% of you who read this will like at least one of those listed bands, and that's fine. I don't care. If you like 'em you like 'em.
:)

Question: If you had a band, what would you name it?

I'd name mine one of the following:

-There's a Finger In My Chili! (Pahahaha, Wendys referance!)
-Fly On the Wall
-Mutant Fetus
-The Free
-The Quacks (Inside joke between me and my dad.)
-Bermuda Triangle

Hahaha. I had a few more I thought would be funny, but I forget.

Surely some of you have something in mind if you were to have a band? Also, what are your least favorite bands?
:)
October 19th, 2009 at 03:35am