Teachers and Crushes and Halloween, Oh My

Why did they invent teachers? Why did they even bother making school? But that's getting off topic so forget the last question.

Seriously though, why teachers? I know that if your a good student to them they are good to you and vise versa(if your bad to them their mean to you). So today I was wearing black gloves in the class room 'cause my hands were freaking. She gave me a warning by at the end of the class I put them back on because my hands started to feel so... bare. Well, yeah, she took them away for the rest of he day. But it was sort of hilarious, when she asked for the gloves it looked like she wasn't looking at me. It also made me feel like a idiot. Yeah school sucks. Why can't we just be born knowing everything? I know the whole glove thing may not be important to you but to me it's a big deal. It's like I was walking around school with no shoes on.

And don't ya just love it when you find out that your crush is going out with someone. That was two weeks ago for me. And man was I bummed.

I am starting to come up with ideas for a story based on the movie "Push". It's dealing with action, killing, love, and powers. Like I said, it's just ideas. It's not like I'm drafting it of anything.

For halloween I might be something as simple as the grudge. Or I might customize a costume. Sometimes you get comments on original stuff.

Vise Versa is an awesome word,
Jordan

P.S. You don't really have to comment on this. No, actually tell me what your going to be for halloween!
October 19th, 2009 at 11:54pm