questionsquestions.

soo. this is mainly directed towards any of my readers for douse the lights, because i need your opinions on something D:

for the next chapter (which is part two of the concert) i got this crazy idea. make a chapter in ryan's point of view. i think it would be cool; you probably think it would be cool, because if you guys have been reading my silly patd the disco fanfic, you're probably fans of mr ryan. but then i don't want to have only one chapter in ryan's point of view, and then the rest of the story is in chellie's again... so that's my dillema |: what do you guys think would be best for the story? because if i do make a whole chapter in ryan's point of view, i can't promise i'd be making any more. and the original idea for the story was for the whole thing to be chel's story -- not ryan's. so, even though i think it would be a bit fun to try and write up a chapter in ryan's point of view, i keep thinking "isn't this a bit like...against what i wanted to do?" then i was thinking, perhaps just a small portion of the chapter will be ryan, then after the show it would switch back to chellie.

pleasepleaseplease, if you've been reading the story, comment on this with an opinion D: even if you haven't -- check it out; give me an opinion anyway. i've been having writer's block on the story because i've just been debating this in my head and can't come to a final decision. so i figured, why not ask my readers what they think is best; ask some other writers what they would do. blahblahblah.

on another hand.

nanowrimo. i'm sure most of you have at least heard of it, if you don't have any idea what it actually is. i've known about it for a few years already -- it came up every so often with a roleplaying friend, and such -- but i never cared much to look into it more. i finally did like, yesterday, because i've just fallen more and more in love with actually writing stories and not just reading them. but...i'm still not sure if i actually wanna do it. has anyone else here tried it / succeeded in it in the past? what's it about? do you just donate however much you want? that's really my big question. i'd love to write a story and submit it to see what happens, but i mean, i'm seventeen; don't have a credit card or really anything like that, y'know? i suppose i could ask my dad if he can donate some money and i could pay him back in cash, or something...but i just don't know. i started thinking up story ideas and everything for writing it, and i really like my plot and stuff... so i mean, i'd love to it. maybe i'd just write the story to see if i can actually make it, instead of submitting it? i can't decide...though i know i still have like, two weeks to figure it out. x)

thank you, guys! xoxo sara
October 20th, 2009 at 12:40am