I don't want to like him anymore. : / (Oh, and I've listened to Brand New Eyes.)

I just... don't. I want to move on. Get over him. I should be over him by now, shouldn't I? I've liked him for, what, -counts- nearly five months. This sucks. WHY CAN'T I BE OVER HIM?!

In other news, I've listened to Paramore's Brand New Eyes.

If you've read my previous journal (or even the title), you'd know that I have somewhat of a vendetta against them. Hayley Williams, to be exact.

I like it. I mean, the voices on some of the songs are foul and exactly like they are on previous albums, but I really enjoyed Playing God, Turn It Off, The Only Exception and Misguided Ghosts. They were all the slow songs, where her voice was at the right pitch, and sounded like a melody. I liked those ones.

So...yeah. Sorry for the shortness and all. I'm kind of in a hurry because I have to get to writing a practice essay for tomorrow's English exam. Yesterday, I had Maths and French, and this morning I had Science. That means: ONE MORE EXAM TO GO! YAY! It's History, which sucks because there's a lot of work involved.

: / I'll deal. I always do.

TWITTER: "goodbyespring"

Happy camping.
October 20th, 2009 at 04:02am